Saturday, January 5, 2008

Schooling for the three days liao , but still didn't have the mood to study.. Still dreaming everyday and meaningless conversation.. But I love it.. HAHA

And I wanna say that is I've finally gave someone the present I keep for a super long times around my closet.

2008 will be a new year for me and many things are new for me , such as Worship Lord , Going Prayer Meeting on the Friday , join our Youth Gathering on the Saturday and the 1st time I've got my own group name Ye Su Ya (約書亞) and our group leader is Avin , I think most of you knew him.. And after joining our church , my friends are being enlarger and I'm not the one that always refuse to join group or gathering , I've got the guts to introduce myself in front of people and dare to pray our Lord.

City Harvest Kuching Fellowship , a church that not usual as others and different , it is fun and u will get the chance to know many of people in it. And I love our church songs very much.. Thanks to the one who brought me here , Mr Kuan , thanks for everything.

Got people ever told me that Religion can be believe if the way is right , but the most important that is u cannot Cheng Mi on it.. Religion will always teach us the good way to be right and be a useful people, so it will not harm us or wad , coz the final decision is up to you.

The things that hope to be done this year-

1. My result will be nice and put more time on my studies.

2. Hope can have some more time go to church to learn something nice.

3. Relationships between friends will be perfect and no any other bad things happen or argue.

4. Still can know some more other friends or wad , haha , coz it is nice.

5. Plenty of things gonna be done this year and I hope everything will be so so well .

God bless everyone~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you want to know more friends ar.. haha they are some you dont even friend them yet in class leh.. just sitting behind you and close to you. haha go make your 1st move lah GUY. HAHHAA